Let's talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk

The best place to talk!

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Middle School Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Founder
Founder
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 172
Job/hobbies : Job? Please, that sounds like work.
Humor : lol funny!
Reputation Points :
Middle School Journal Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Middle School Journal Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Animal : Dog, cat, horse
Favorite color : Pink and blue
Current Mood : Happy.
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Middle School Journal Empty
PostSubject: Middle School Journal   Middle School Journal EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:45 am

Ah, back at Bryson Middle, wait! Why am I saying "ah"? This is not a good thing. Where did summer go!! OH NO! Ouch, I had just bumped into someone with farmiliar curly black hair......... "Nakeisha!! Nakeisha, I missed you." I blurted out as I saw my old best friend. "Tal? Is that you? I haven't seen you in ages! Oh, Tal." Sighed Nakeishka. Nakeishke never call anyone by their full name, my name is Natalia, but everyone else gave me the nickname "Talia" but Nakeishka gave me a nickname from a nickname. "Hurry, hurry. Let's go inside. I saw a worm over there. A WORM!" Just as she said that the bell rang. We rushed inside for our first day of 7th grade.
MORE TOMMOROW
Back to top Go down
https://letstalk.forummotion.com
Lydia
Founder
Founder
Lydia

Reputation Points :
Middle School Journal Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Middle School Journal Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Journal   Middle School Journal EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:06 pm

It had been a week since I got back to middle school, a long week. I already had a favorite teacher, Mr.Jones, he taught history. I, unfortunatly had a least favorite teacher, Mrs.Happy. How she became a "Mrs." I have no clue. Tiny Tina already looked like a 4th grader, now that she met Mrs.Happy, she looked more like a 2nd grader. Her big mistake is she squeaked when she saw the pop quiz we had the 1st day. Middle school had started, and it was going at full-speed.
MORE TOMMOROW
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Founder
Founder
Lydia

Reputation Points :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Journal   Middle School Journal EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:42 pm

I heard a lot of noise when I came into school one day. I found Nakeishka standing in a corner with her hands over her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "It's snake week!" She shouted trembling, "I hate snakes, hate them, hate them, hate them." As I was about to comfort her Tiny Tina walked towards us with a snake aroung her neck. "EEEEEK!" Screamed Nakeishka. "Coral snake! Run for your life!" "It's not a coral snake, silly." Said Tina cheerfully, "It's a milk snake. If red touches yellow, you're a dead fellow, if red touches black, you're OK, Jack! I've been promoted official carer of Milky, here." "It's still a snake." Mumbled Nakeishka, who abviously didn't like being more afraid then Tiny Tina. I knew that Nakeishka was not going to be very pleasent this week.
MORE TOMMOROW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Journal   Middle School Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle School Journal
Page 1 of 1