Let's talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk

The best place to talk!

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th.

Go down 

Can you do the can can?
I can can do the can can.
Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_lcap0%Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I can, I just don't like puns like the one above.
Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_lcap50%Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Sorta kinda.
Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_lcap50%Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No, I STINK at dancing.
Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_lcap0%Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but I normally can dance.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lydia
Founder
Founder
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 172
Job/hobbies : Job? Please, that sounds like work.
Humor : lol funny!
Reputation Points :
Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Animal : Dog, cat, horse
Favorite color : Pink and blue
Current Mood : Happy.
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. Empty
PostSubject: Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th.   Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 am

Upside down wave Hello, this is the DCT for the first! Every day I will update it. There will be a random fact (or 2) and a poll. You will not be limited to talking on the subject of the fact though, the fact is just to start a conversation.

Everyone loves to dance! The "can can" is just one of the many fun dances to do, except this one crosses as a fun song to sing too. You do this by 1st lifting your right leg into a "skipping" position then bringing it down and lifting the same leg into a high kick, vice versa for the left. You should try it, especially with friends. Put your hands on their shoulders and have them do the same thing to you in a horizontal line and you'll have a blast!
Back to top Go down
https://letstalk.forummotion.com

Can can can you do the can can? Chat thread for the 4th.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's talk :: Random :: Open talk-
Jump to: