Let's talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk

The best place to talk!

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkstar5

Female Number of posts : 13
Reputation Points :
Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS Right_bar_bleue

Favorite color : Pink and Purple
Current Mood : Happy
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS Empty
PostSubject: Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS   Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Tip 1#:Never trust everyone cause nobodys perfect and people don't know right or wrong
Tip 2#Sometimes you shouldn't make gifts for everyone cause they might already have it and might throw it away.[This actually happened to me.]
Tip 3#People might spread untrue or mean rumors about you just cause you did something mean to them.
Tip 4#:Never trust a friend with homework cause she might put the wrong awnsers on purpose and you'll get it wrong if you copy her homework.
Tip 5#:You might accidently call her/him a mean name and the person that heard it will tell that person.[Happened to me to.]
Tip 6#:A friend might lie and get you all sad and you find out she really didn't do that thing.
Tip 7#:You might think you can take all your class to a concert with backstage passes but you can only take one friend and your friends will hate you so i wouldn't do it.
Tip 8#:Your really mean to your friend on MSN and you say a bunch of nasty things and you don't know she's on so she comes up to you and starts talking.Is it really worth losing your friendship.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Founder
Founder
Lydia

Female Number of posts : 172
Job/hobbies : Job? Please, that sounds like work.
Humor : lol funny!
Reputation Points :
Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Animal : Dog, cat, horse
Favorite color : Pink and blue
Current Mood : Happy.
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS   Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:43 am

Okay, I hope I never have friends like that!
Back to top Go down
https://letstalk.forummotion.com

Advice Booklet Of Friends and BFFS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's talk :: Advice :: Advice with friends-
Jump to: