Let's talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let's talk

The best place to talk!

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dance Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkstar5

Female Number of posts : 13
Reputation Points :
Dance Academy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dance Academy Right_bar_bleue

Favorite color : Pink and Purple
Current Mood : Happy
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Dance Academy Empty
PostSubject: Dance Academy   Dance Academy EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Chapter 1.First Day:I was walking up the sidewalk to Dance Academy and there was a giant shady tree on the hill.I slipped under there and ate a ham sandwich with swiss cheese and mustard.I jumped off the brick and walked to a ten-story building with big bold letters inDance Academy.I walked up the path to two crystal glass doors.The door has the words Dance Academy on it and the halls were paved with beautiful purple and indigo marble.I opened the doors and they made a loud jingle.The water fountian was even a indigo and purple marble along with the sinks at Dance Academy.The dorms doors were a crisp brown and each had their numbers on them."234."I mumured.234 my door said i even saw a list with our names."Bailey,Joanna,Ruby and Me."I said.I opened the door listening to my iPod and I saw two girls sitting on the floor making bracelets."You must be Kayla.Ruby said.Joanna swept her bangs to the left of her head and listened to me."Yes I'am Kayla and you must be Ruby and you must be Joanna."I said looking at the two brunette haired girls."Move out of my way!"A girl yelled behind me.I ran to my bed and set my stuff down.Bailey walked in and shoved me across the room."What classes do you have?"I asked."I have tap,ballet and ballroom."Joanna said."So do i!But i also have cheerliding as a extra activity."I said smiling."I have the same too except i have soccer for extra."Ruby said.
Back to top Go down

Dance Academy
Page 1 of 1